The Linkage is design for Type 1 engine with Standard Fan Housing with Weber 34ICT Twin carburetors.
Dual Ball Bearing Linkage with Quick release System Designed for Type-1 engine with stock fan cooling system. This Pushrod Linkage system has built in “Quick Release” which attaches to both sides of the carburetor, allowing for removal/retting without the need to
unscrew the linkage and resetting.
The throttle levers need to be installed at diffent angine, refer to installation instruction for details.
- Special 8mm throttle butterfly for throttle levers
- Easy fitting
- Does not increase idle speed when engine is hot
- Fits wide range of manifolds
- Dual ball bearing with return spring included
- Smooth pedal travel
- Compatible with Vintage Speed air conditioner compressor bracket
- Long threaded pushrod that can be fit to wide range of carburetors
Specifications coming soon...